There are four Junior Golf Camps scheduled for the summer of 2018 (June & July). Each camp includes four half-day sessions (Mon-Thu) and are ideal for beginner to intermediate golfers ages 7 to 14. Student/Instructor ratios are kept at 6 to 1 in order to provide adequate individual attention and promote player development. Lunch is included as part of the camp price. There is an early drop-off option as well as post-camp practice sessions.* Look for Player Development Clinics and Play Days between camp dates - details COMING SOON!
Next Camp: Starts June 4th
Junior Golf Camp Dates & Times
Times (all camps): 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Early Drop-Off Option*: 8:00 a.m.
Post-Camp Extended Practice Session*: 2:30 Pick-Up
Camp 1: June 4 - June 7
Camp 2: June 18 - June 21
Camp 3: July 9 - July 12
Camp 4: July 23 - July 26
- Dates & times subject to change
Junior Golf Camp Details
- 9:30 - 1:00 Sessions (incl 45-min for lunch)
- 6 to 1 Instructor Ratio
- Progressive Skill Development with Individual Attention
- Chipping & Pitch Shots
- Full Swing
- Basic Etiquette & Rules
- Games & Fun Challenges
- On-Course Learning
Junior Golf Camp Pricing
- Single Camp: $250
- Early Registration (by 4/30): $220
- Additional Camps: $195
- Early Drop-Off*: $20 per day
- Extended Practice*: $20 per day
* Early Drop-Off and Extended Practice Sessions must be pre-arranged with the instructor and require a minimum of two attendies.
Phone/Text: 970.556.0873 Paul McQuade
Golf Shop: 303.833.5000
All Sessions Delivered by Saddleback Instructors: