2020 Saddleback Golf Instruction
Until the COVID safety guidelines are lifted/amended,
golf lessons will only be offered in limited individual and other small
(like couples sheltering together) lesson groupings
COVID 19 social distancing will be strictly enforced
for any/all lessons, without exception
Lessons may be scheduled with Paul McQuade
as soon as May 1st
(date subject to change)
We will update all other lesson programs
(camps, clinics, groups)
as information becomes available
Be safe! Be smart!
Registration for any lesson or program is easy:
Simply text your name, program name and program date to:
Paul McQuade: 970.556.0873
Call, text or email for more information on all programs.
- Fun, Results Oriented Sessions
- Single Lessons and Discounted Lesson Series
- 30-Minute, 1-Hour, or Customized Duration/Frequency
- One-On-One, Small Group or Family Sessions
- Putting, Short-Game, Full Swing, Driver, Playing Lessons & More
Personal Coach & Caddie
- On-going coach/player arrangement
- Ideal for competitive players - or those that want to be.
- Dedicated to addressing every aspect of a player's ability to WIN:
- Efficient Practice
- Mental Toughness
- Timely Instruction
- On-Course Training & Practice Rounds
- On the bag to keep a player focused, make good decisions and execute.
- Best instruction/coaching value per hour
- Call for details
Junior Clinics, Camps & Programs
June & July
- Monday to Thursday with Lunch Included (9:00 - 12:30)
- Small Group: 6 to 1 Student/Instructor Ratio
- Ages: 6 to 13
June & July
- Monday to Thursday with Lunch Included (9:00 - 4:00)
- Small Group: 6 to 1 Student/Instructor Ratio - 8 to 1 On-Course Ratio
- Significant On-Course Play
- Ages: 9 to 16 (intermediate skill levels)
- Weekly matches against other clubs (July & August)
- Small-group practices
- Discounts on individual lesson programs
- Ages: 7 to 13
Learn to Golf - Youth
- Not sure if you child would like golf? Or, your child can't wait to try golf?
- Fun ON-COURSE learning experience w/cart rides!
- Ages: 6 to 10
- Hands-on 3-session small group series: putting, chipping & full swing
- All equipment provided (clubs, balls, etc.)
- Parent observation and interaction encouraged
Parent/Child Start Smart Program
- Fun, relaxed late afternoon sessions with parents and their children (ages 3 to 6).
- Dates & Times TBD
Adult Clinics, Camps & Programs
Short Game Series - TBD
- Dates & Times TBD
- 60-Minute Sessions: Chipping, Pitch Shots, Bunker Play, Short Approach Shots
- Anyone can get up and down!!!
Ladies Lunch & Learn - Begins June
- Sunday Series: 11:30 a.m. (Begins: TBD)
- Weekly 90-minute casual, small group clinic followed by lunch
- Attend one, some or all: putting, chipping, pitch shots, bunker play & full swing.
Adult Learn to Golf
- Want to play but don't know how to start?
- Hands-on 3-session series:putting, chipping & full swing
- We provide everything you need (clubs, balls, etc.)
- Learn about:
- The easiest and least expensive ways to participate
- Equipment - what and when to buy
- Practice options
- Lesson options
- What to do on the course
To Register for these and other programs:
Phone/Text: 970.556.0873 Paul McQuade
Golf Shop: 303.833.5000
All Sessions Delivered by Saddleback Instructors: