2018 Saddleback Golf Instruction
Registration for any lesson or program is easy:
Simply text your name, program name and program date to:
Paul McQuade: 970.556.0873
Call, text or email for more information on all programs.
- Want to play but don't know how to start?
- Hands-on orientation with putting & full swing clinic
- We provide everything you need (clubs, balls, etc.)
- Text: Paul at 970.556.0873 to register.
- Learn about:
- The easiest and least expensive ways to participate
- Equipment - what and when to buy
- Practice options
- Lesson options
- What to do on the course
- Fun, Results Oriented Sessions
- Single Lessons and Discounted Lesson Series
- 30-Minute, 1-Hour, or Customized Duration/Frequency
- One-On-One, Small Group or Family Sessions
- Putting, Short-Game, Full Swing, Driver, Playing Lessons & More
Personal Coach & Caddie
- On-going coach/player arrangement
- Ideal for competitive players - or those that want to be.
- Dedicated to addressing every aspect of a player's ability to WIN:
- Efficient Practice
- Mental Toughness
- Timely Instruction
- On-Course Training & Practice Rounds
- On the bag to keep a player focused, make good decisions and execute.
- Best instruction/coaching value per hour
- Call for details
Group Clinics, Camps & Programs
Junior Golf Camps - June & July
- Monday to Thursday Half-Day Sessions with Lunch Included.
- Small Group (6 to 1 Student/Instructor Ratio)
Short Game Series - Next Session 4/15
- Saturday Series: 1:00 p.m.
- 60-Minute Sessions: Chipping, Pitch Shots, Bunker Play, Short Approach Shots
- Anyone can get up and down!!!
Power Putting Program - Next Session 4/15
- Saturdays: 3:30 p.m.
- 60-Minute intense, golfER-specific series designed to make you a master of the 'flat stick'
- Customized Programs - Great for tournament players, beginners and everything in between.
Ladies Lunch & Learn - Begins 4/8
- Saturday Series: 10:00 a.m. (Begins 4/30)
- Tuesday Series: 11:00 a.m. (Begins 4/11)
- Weekly 90-minute casual, small group clinic followed by lunch
- Attend one, some or all: putting, chipping, pitch shots, bunker play & full swing.
Parent/Child Start Smart Program
- Fun, relaxed late afternoon sessions with parents and their children (ages 5 to 8).
- Dates & Times TBD
To Register for these and other programs:
Phone/Text: 970.556.0873 Paul McQuade
Golf Shop: 303.833.5000
All Sessions Delivered by Saddleback Instructors: