This archive is dedicated to "How Saddleback Does...."
(certain things that perhaps we shouldn't )
They are meant to be fun, entertaining, educational, or ???
We hope you enjoy them. Just Click on the title you would like to see.
Thanks, and as always have PHUN!
- ...Childrens' Face Painting
- Adopt a golf ball (our rescue program)
- Grip removal and regripping
- Got loft? enough to clear a bunker edge or a tree?
- SnowGolf Day
- New Fall hours according to an Englishman
- GOLF SWING MADE EASY if you can keep one swing thought
- How to repair a ball mark on a green (15-second video)
- Shotgun start with Josh
- Mimosa Special
- Joke of the day with Don
- Joke of the day with Corporal DeWitt
- Joke of the day with Rosalind Ham
- Joke of the day with Steve Pinsky
- Joke of the day with Snoop Jack
- Joke of the day with Notorious G.I.B.
- Joke of the day with LL Donnie G
- Joke of the day with J&J
- Millennial Speak
- How a Stimp Meter works
- How to hit a 'bump and run' shot
- Recipe: Aioli sauce
- How to repair a ball mark (and get a free drink)
- T-Rex on a golf board
- United Passenger attempts to play as a 5-some
- How to reshaft a driver
- Cocktail recipe: Old Fashioned
- Cocktail recipe: Cosmopolitan
- Cocktail recipe: Fruit Booty 69
- Cocktail recipe: Little Mermaid
- Cocktail recipe: Sex on the beach
- Cocktai recipe: Flaming Dr Pepper
- Cocktail recipe: Moscow Mule
- Super Nerdy pumphouse operation at Saddleback Golf Course
- Merchandiser of the year
- The Pavilion at Saddleback golf course
- our new clubhouse walkabout with some sweet whistling
- Whitey and Lanna beg Front Range bank for some money
- Hey Hero! Time to get outside. Quarantine is over and your friends are imaginary