The POWER PUTTING PROGRAM is a golfer-specific assessment and training plan delivered in a cost-effective small group setting. The individualized programs are designed with the ultimate objective of making you the golfer everyone else refers to as: "the best putter they know."
You can make more short putts. You can make one or two putts on EVERY green. You can make the pressure putts. You can be confident on the green ALL OF THE TIME. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned veteran, this program will help you realize how good you can be on the green. Putting will NOT be the weakest part of your game ever again!!!!
Power Putting Program Dates & Times
Saturdays: 3:30 p.m - 4:30 p.m.
- First time attendies must complete a brief "Putting Performance Survey" prior to their initial session.
Power Putting Program Details
- 60-Minute Sessions
- 6 Player Maximum
- No Session Series Minimum or Maximum - Dependant on individual player skill set and objectives
- Current Putting Setup & Swing Motion
- Focus, Mental Skills, Routine & Putting Disposition
- Practice & Pre-Round Preparation
- Skill Training & Testing
- Proper Setup
- Proper Alignment
- Repeatable Square Stroke
- Green Reading
- Short "Knee Knockers" - Putts the Other Player Misses
- 7 to 12 Footers - The Separation Zone
- Lag Putting - Two Putts Only
- And much more.......
Power Putting Program Pricing
- Single Session: $30
- Three Sessions: $85
- Five Sessions: $135
All sessions delivered by:
Director of Instruction